Frequently Asked Questions-
☛Why is NNRG the best electronics and communication engineering college in Hyderabad?
NNRG is ranked among one of the best ECE colleges in Hyderabad because of its industry-oriented curriculum which is strictly as prescribed by UGC. The curriculum is up to date and follows the best teaching practices by highly qualified faculties.
We have active collaboration with several industries enabling regular industrial visits for all the students to keep them up-to-date with the industry needs. The department also organizes a number of events like - Annual Tech Fests, Model United Nations (MUN), Student Seminars, Industry Visits, Guest Lectures , Workshops, Sports Competitions, and many more.
The placement opportunities of the electronics and communication department are mention-worthy. All the students are provided with 100% placement assistance, thereby making them capable to work in top companies of the country like - Accenture, Infosys, HCL, Aliens Group, Capgemini, Cognizant, Axis Bank, Samsung, Byju’s, Lancesoft, Bosch, Amazon, TCS, Hitachi and many more.
☛ What are the placement opportunities for electronics and communication engineering students in NNRG?
NNRG’s ECE Department has proven to be a launchpad of success for its students, providing placement to all its students making it rank among one of the best ECE colleges in Hyderabad. Over the years, students have got on-campus placements in MNCs and top organizations. Students from the ECE Department get placed even one year before the completion of the course. Students have been successfully placed in industry giants like IBM, TCS, Accenture, Amazon, Bosch, Samsung, Mindtree, Wipro & more.
This achievement has resulted from the team of dedicated and highly qualified faculties, the learning environment and teaching techniques, the infrastructure provided by the college, and the training and placement activities conducted by the Training and Placement Cell of NNRG. The Cell enables students to interact with the industry and helps prepare them for their careers.
☛What kind of Infrastructure is available in the ECE Department?
The infrastructure of the ECE Department is well-equipped with modern tools and techniques to facilitate technology-based teaching in classrooms. The classrooms are equipped with Wi-Fi-enabled LCD projectors and modern furniture that create a unique learning environment.
It has state-of-the-art infrastructure, computer labs, and research labs equipped with the latest data sources, software applications, and analytical tools, reading room, well-stocked computerized library with more than 30,000 books, national and international journals, magazines, and various online resources, spacious auditorium, sports and recreational facilities and hostel and residential accommodation for students.
☛How many systems and other major equipment are available in each lab in the ECE Department?
There are 12 different kinds of laboratories in the ECE Department. Here’s a list of the different labs and the major equipment available in each lab:
1. Electronics Devices & Circuits Lab: Ammeters, Digital Multi-meter, Dual Regulated Power Supply, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope (30 MHz), Function Generator, etc.
2. Electronic Circuits Analysis Lab: Bread Boards, Cathode Ray, Oscilloscope(20 MHz & 30 MHz), Voltmeters, Ammeters, Digital Multimeter, Dual Regulated DC Power Supply, CRO (30MHz), etc.
3. Analog & Digital Communications Lab: Analog signal sampling and reconstructing unit, pulse amplitude modulation and demodulation unit, pulse width modulation, pulse position modulation, Time Division Multiplexer and Demultiplexer trainer kit, etc.
4. Basic Simulation Lab
5. Digital Signal Processing Lab
6. Microprocessors & Microcontrollers Lab: 8086 Microprocessors, 8051 Microcontrollers, Analog to Digital Converter interfacing kits, Digital to Analog Converter interfacing kits, Stepper motor control interfacing kit.
7. Digital & Analog IC Applications Lab: Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, Analog IC Testers, Digital IC Testers, Linear & Digital Trainer Kits, etc.
8. E-CAD & VLSI Lab
9. Microwave Engineering Lab:Microwave bench, Klystron power supply, VSWR meters, Fixed attenuator, Directional coupler, etc.
10. Embedded Systems Lab
11. Digital System Design Lab:Digital IC Trainer with built-in clock generator and I/O ports, 30 to 40 varieties of 74 series TTL Integrated Circuit Components, Jumpers, Connectors, Breadboards, etc.
12. Data Communication & Networks Lab:Network Simulator (NS2)
☛What type of events does NNRG organize related to the ECE Department?
NNRG provides a platform for young brains to showcase their innovative ideas and compete with their peers. We focus on organizing Technical events as these events are an example of fun and learning where spectacular ideas are displayed, and students learn and feel inspired.
The ECE Department organizes a number of events for its students. Some of these are - Seminars, Guest Lectures, Workshops, Industry visits, Tech Fests, Technical Symposia, and others.